With seven different attractions, modern bar and all-round fun atmosphere, AttracTivity makes for the most unique venue for corporate events and team building activities.
Leave the serious stuff behind for the day and get the team together for some good 'ol fashion fun at AttracTivity. Check out our function packages below or tailor-make your own.
|Extra 2 hour drinks package||$30 per person|
Submit an enquiry form and our AttracTivity Event Coordinator will get in contact with you to confirm your details, check dates/times and ensure your party is exactly how you want it to be! A 50% deposit secures your booking.
Alternatively, you can call us on 02 8397 3000.
How many friends do you have? We only have one requirement and that is there must be a minimum of 10 people to book a party.
AttracTivity requires a 50% deposit of the total cost of your party to secure that date/time. Your requested date/time is open for availability until your deposit is made.
Deposits are non-refundable.
We recommend guests arrive 15 mins prior to your party to meet our host who will give you a run down of your day.
We ask that all guests wear close toe shoes for your safety.
We like all numbers to be finalised at least 4 days prior to your event date.
Food for all guests will either be catered for in your package or alternatively people can buy from the restaurant while they are there. No other outside food is permitted.
You sure can! We have a standard drink package available to add to your party package. Alternatively, you can run a limited or open bar tab, whatever works for you, works for us.
Absolutely! Just let us know what space you need to display your items and we will make sure there is a designated area put aside for you.
These Terms and conditions are applicable to all advance bookings made in respect of Closed House Bookings at AttracTivity Entertainment (the Venue), Building 3, Sydney Corporate Park, Alexandria 2015.
Venue Operator shall mean AttracTivity Entertainment;
Venue Hirer shall mean the Organisation hiring the venue, its assigns or successors;
Closed House Bookings – A closed house booking is a booking made that requires the venue to be closed for the exclusive use of the party making the reservation AND shall be accepted by AttracTivity Entertainment subject to the following terms and conditions:-
5. The Venue will be properly staffed with trained and experienced staff throughout the period of the hiring and the Venue operator will be responsible for all cleaning at the termination of the event
6. Once the price has been determined as referred to in paragraph 1 above it shall be incumbent upon the organisation to pay a non- refundable deposit equal to 30% of the agreed price as a reservation charge which said amount will be deducted from the final tally of the cost at the conclusion of the event. This deposit secures the booking and upon payment thereof the Venue operator will not be entitled to take any other booking/s for the date and time so reserved.
7. Should the venue hirer decide not to proceed with the reservation for any reason whatsoever other than through the fault or negligence of the Venue operators then and in such event the said deposit will be forfeited as a genuine pre-estimate of liquidated damages sustained by the venue operators.
8. If the venue hirer decides not to proceed with the hiring of the venue, the venue operators will immediately open that date and time to alternate potential bookings and should they secure a booking to replace the same and provided that the same is on the same terms and conditions as the hire reserved, the venue operators will refund to the organisation the full extent or a portion of the deposit so lodged.
9. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in paragraph 8 above any revenue earned by the Venue operator as a result of the venue hire not proceeding will be deducted from the deposit and the balance (if a full recovery of the deposit is not made) paid to the venue hirer within 7 days of the pre-planned venue hire date. It is not the intention of the venue operator to be unjustly enriched at the expense of the venue hirer.
10. The venue hirer may at any time require the venue operator to change the date and time of the function and apply the deposit to such other date or time or in the alternative the hirer may request vouchers to the extent of the deposit to be issued to it to be circulated to it’s invitees at the face value of the current charges being levied by the venue operator at the time for a similar package to the one agreed.
11. Written Notice via email should be given to the venue operator at email@example.com that the hirer does not wish to proceed with the function and subject to the terms and conditions hereof a request for a refund of the deposit made.
12. At the conclusion of the event / function the venue operator shall present the final account to the venue hirer which will reflect the deduction of the deposit and it shall be incumbent upon the venue hirer to make payment thereof upon presentation of such account. Payment may be made by cash, eftpos or Visa or Mastercard. If paid by credit card a 1,5% charge will be added to the bill.
13. All bookings are made exclusive of GST unless prior alternate arrangements have been made.
These are the Terms and Conditions under which the Venue Operator accepts the reservation and are freely available to the Venue Hirer upon request
Non Exclusive Venue Hire
It is clearly understood by the Organisation that the hire of the venue is on a non-exclusive basis which means there will be other patrons in the venue at the same time.
Organisations who book a function at AttracTivity Entertainment will be quoted a price dependent on their specific requirements in relation to Food and Beverage; duration of the event; Day and time of the week and inclusions. It shall be incumbent upon the Organisation to advise AttracTivity of the numbers attending the Event. However, it is conceivable that these numbers could change. Changes in numbers will be permitted but if reduced by more than 10% of the original number the cost of the function will be levied at 90% of the original agreed cost notwithstanding the final numbers attending where the same is less than the number that was originally booked. Increases in numbers will be charged at the agreed rate per head. Once these details have been agreed between AttracTivity and the Organisation the same shall form the basis of an agreement between the parties and it shall be incumbent upon the organisation to pay a deposit equal to 30% of the function cost. Until such deposit is paid the proposed date and time of the function cannot be confirmed.
Once a deposit is paid the following rules apply thereto:-
The Venue Hire will include the unlimited use of all the attractions to wit:-
The Venue will be properly staffed with trained and experienced staff throughout the period of the hiring and the Venue operator will be responsible for all cleaning at the termination of the event. At the conclusion of the event / function the venue operator shall present the final account to the venue hirer (Organisation) which will reflect the deduction of the deposit and it shall be incumbent upon the venue hirer to make payment thereof upon presentation of such account. Payment may be made by cash, eftpos or Visa or Mastercard. If paid by credit card a 2% charge will be added to the bill.
All bookings are made exclusive of GST unless prior alternate arrangements have been made.